Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Blog Spot

So for years I've been trying to keep up with a blog.  Between my procrastination and forgetting that one existed, my blog turned out to be pretty much empty.  I have now challenged myself to not only open this one but to keep up with it as much as I can.  I do, however, have to give myself credit for writing a long post on my old one earlier today and then deciding at the last minute to change sites.  Imagine that?  

I can't promise that all of my blogs are going to be an exciting-edge-of-your-seat-thriller.  I do hope that you gain some insight on the kind of person I am, my likes and dislikes, my funny quirks and my sarcastic sense of humor.  What I'm passionate about and what I think of this crazy world as I try to get through mine.  If I make you laugh, cry or even get you to think hours after you read my blog...then I think that's a reason for my blogging existence. So here I go, no turning back!  Going to bed peeps. Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment